Sorry but this post has to be brief… I’m late for work!! Will put more details in later… promise.
Right, I’m home again with a spare few minutes (school holidays sure are grueling) For this card I lined the inside with paper I printed from the Crafters Companion CD rom. I have lots of CD roms (impulse buyer here) and hardly ever use them, so it was nice to dust this one off. I also used the CD rom to make the panel that Tilda is mounted on. This is actually an insert which I re-sized and printed onto linen texture card. I’m quite pleased with how it came out. I managed to trim it so that it
fitted snugly into my scalloped nestability pink glitter board die cut. The front of the card was cut diagonally to follow the sketch. I embossed some mottled pink paper (Brenda Pinnik) with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The embossing was not quite big enough for the card and so I had to use two pieces joined together. The Tulle bow covers the join. I used iridescent glitter glue to blob onto the bow. Was still wet when I took the picture. Looks much better now that it is dry. Chilly Tilda I coloured using my prismacolour pencils, sansodor and paper stumps. It didn’t come out in the picture but the furry parts of Tilda’s coat all have the glitter glue on them.
Thanks for looking! Hugs